- Coronavirus (COVID-19) AccomodationsStrongly discourage group activities
From the Park District:
A 43.0 acre park developed as an equestrian park that has become a multi-use and large event center. It is located in the center of Vashon Island off Southwest 220th Street. Portions of the former NIKE missile site conserve stands of second growth woodlands. A Foster cross-country equestrian jumping course has been cleared around the perimeter of the site and is also used for hiking, cross-country track competition and practice, horseback, and mountain bike riding. Groups associated with events use various areas within the park to camp during the event.
The south central portion of the property has been developed into an equestrian center with training and showing rings, 2 judge’s booths, arenas, and outdoor stalls.
Address: SW 220th Street between 111th SW and Old Mill Road on the east and west, Vashon, WA
Author: Jenny Mathews
Not only am I a fourth generation Vashonite, but I am very involved with the community by managing the Vashonites Facebook group, the Vashon-Maury.com Facebook page, this website, posting articles and keeping the community engaged in a fun safe environment. I have a background in online marketing having worked for major corporations managing their natural search (getting websites to show up on Google), paid search advertising, social media, and analytics to track usage and encourage proper engagement. In my spare time I enjoy riding my horse (Moe) on Vashon, kayaking, hiking, biking around the Island and visiting the art community when I can.
- : 9:00 am - 5:00 pmMon9:00 am - 5:00 pmTue9:00 am - 5:00 pmWed9:00 am - 5:00 pmThu9:00 am - 5:00 pmFri9:00 am - 5:00 pmSat9:00 am - 7:00 pmSunClosedMisty Isle Farms is located at on Vashon Island. A valued business Misty Isle Farms on Vashon, visit them today or contact them at 206 463-3044 for more information about their business services. A valued farm Misty Isle Farms would love to see you come on by and get to know all they have to offer. Author: Vashon Island The Read more...
- : 9:00 am - 5:00 pmMon9:00 am - 5:00 pmTue9:00 am - 5:00 pmWed9:00 am - 5:00 pmThu9:00 am - 5:00 pmFri9:00 am - 5:00 pmSat9:00 am - 7:00 pmSunClosedLongtime Vashon ResidentVashon Island has been my home for 33 years. Vashon Island brings the best of rural life and blends that with proximity to two exciting Northwest cities, Seattle and Tacoma. Come and see for yourself all that Vashon Island has to offer.ExperienceI began my working life in the banking industry, where for 13 years I held positions ranging Read more...
- : 9:00 am - 5:00 pmMon9:00 am - 5:00 pmTue9:00 am - 5:00 pmWed9:00 am - 5:00 pmThu9:00 am - 5:00 pmFri9:00 am - 5:00 pmSat9:00 am - 7:00 pmSunClosedAmerican Legion Post 159 is the local face of our nation’s largest veteran’s organization. The group supports active service members from Vashon wherever they find themselves around the globe.< Author: Vashon Island The Island gem of the Puget Sound Read more...
- Our Services Include Full-line Pharmacy Vashon Pharmacy accepts most prescription insurance plans. Our friendly pharmacy staff will make sure your whole medical history is taken into consideration and screen for every possible interaction. Our pharmacists are happy to discuss any concerns you may have about your medication and do their best to get you on your way in as little Read more...