- Coronavirus (COVID-19) AccomodationsStrongly discourage group activities
From the Park District:
A 43.0 acre park developed as an equestrian park that has become a multi-use and large event center. It is located in the center of Vashon Island off Southwest 220th Street. Portions of the former NIKE missile site conserve stands of second growth woodlands. A Foster cross-country equestrian jumping course has been cleared around the perimeter of the site and is also used for hiking, cross-country track competition and practice, horseback, and mountain bike riding. Groups associated with events use various areas within the park to camp during the event.
The south central portion of the property has been developed into an equestrian center with training and showing rings, 2 judge’s booths, arenas, and outdoor stalls.
Address: SW 220th Street between 111th SW and Old Mill Road on the east and west, Vashon, WA
Author: Jenny Mathews
Not only am I a fourth generation Vashonite, but I am very involved with the community by managing the Vashonites Facebook group, the Vashon-Maury.com Facebook page, this website, posting articles and keeping the community engaged in a fun safe environment. I have a background in online marketing having worked for major corporations managing their natural search (getting websites to show up on Google), paid search advertising, social media, and analytics to track usage and encourage proper engagement. In my spare time I enjoy riding my horse (Moe) on Vashon, kayaking, hiking, biking around the Island and visiting the art community when I can.
- We have owned the ranch since 1971 and Judy created the hostel in 1982. The AYH Ranch may no longer be an American Youth Hostel, but the name stuck around, and we do continue to provide an original, western-themed camping experience here on Vashon Island. Something we hope to do for years to come, yet There is a lot to Read more...
- : 9:00 am - 5:00 pmMon9:00 am - 5:00 pmTue9:00 am - 5:00 pmWed9:00 am - 5:00 pmThu9:00 am - 5:00 pmFri9:00 am - 5:00 pmSat9:00 am - 7:00 pmSunClosedCovid-19 Accommodations: YesCFM Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners has been a family business located in Vashon since 1978. To be in business in the same area 38 years shows that we care about quality service and YOUR repeat business.Our Master Certified Technician uses only the highest quality products for your flooring needs. Using state of the art truck mounted cleaning units, our drug Read more...
- At Blue Dog Builders we value honest hard work with the attention to efficiency that allows us to build a beautiful product and hit our budget numbers and time line. One thing I noticed when living in a dream location such as Vashon Island is that my clients have been thinking about their dream home for a long time. I Read more...
- Wingehaven Park is a 17.7 acre park with access to the shoreline with a conservancy located on the northeast end of Vashon Island on Cunliffe Road. Sadly most of the park has been demolished or washed away throughout the years, but there is still some beach access to enjoy. In order to get to the park, you will need to Read more...