- Coronavirus (COVID-19) AccomodationsLimiting people in the building. Hours Monday - Friday 9:00 to 5:00 Saturday & Sunday CLOSED
Update: COVID-19 and Business operations 3/17/2020
Vashon Print has been fully closed since Friday 3/13. Beginning tomorrow 3/18 I and healthy employees will get back into the store and offer limited services. The doors will remain locked to customers however. This protocol will remain in effect throughout the month of March.
Starting 3/18 new orders can be be submitted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and then paid for over the phone (206.463.6100) with a credit/debit card. We will notify you when your job is ready and then deliver the materials to you in your car outside the store when you arrive. If you have a job that cannot be emailed (i.e. hard copy originals) we can arrange for you to drop off the materials, leave them with us, and then when complete, call to pay over the phone and let us deliver it to you outside the store.
Please do not just come to the store hoping you can walk in and do business as usual with us. You will not be allowed into the shop. There is only 3 of us and we always work in close proximity with one another. The minute it becomes evident one of us has had contact with anyone with the virus I will be forced to close the store indefinitely.
In closing, I ask you to evaluate if your project is “absolutely necessary” to do right now. If it is not then I suggest you wait and not put me, my employees, and our community in general at risk.
- : 9:00 am - 5:00 pmMon9:00 am - 5:00 pmTue9:00 am - 5:00 pmWed9:00 am - 5:00 pmThu9:00 am - 5:00 pmFri9:00 am - 5:00 pmSat9:00 am - 7:00 pmSunClosedCovid-19 Accommodations: YesCOVID-19: Available for take away! 11 AM - 7:30 PM Call in your order 206.463.1800 Pick up at Relish one door south.Nearly a decade and a half ago, Melinda Powers peered through the expansive windows of the oldest commercial building on Vashon Island and where others might have seen only the empty shell of a beloved old hardware store, she saw a restaurant. Not just any restaurant, but one that would serve ‘great good food’, perfectly prepared and gracefully presented, the Read more...
- : 9:00 am - 5:00 pmMon9:00 am - 5:00 pmTue9:00 am - 5:00 pmWed9:00 am - 5:00 pmThu9:00 am - 5:00 pmFri9:00 am - 5:00 pmSat9:00 am - 7:00 pmSunClosedBayview Retreat is located at Burton Peninsula Vashon WA 98070 on Vashon Island. A valued business Bayview Retreat on Vashon, visit them today or contact them at 206 713-1416 for more information about their business services. A valued vacation home Bayview Retreat would love to see you come on by and get to know all they have to offer. Author: Read more...
- : 9:00 am - 5:00 pmMon9:00 am - 5:00 pmTue9:00 am - 5:00 pmWed9:00 am - 5:00 pmThu9:00 am - 5:00 pmFri9:00 am - 5:00 pmSat9:00 am - 7:00 pmSunClosedCovid-19 Accommodations: YesCOVID-19: Pints and sundae kits available for take away or curbside delivery! Open Saturday 12-8 & Sunday 12-5.Glass Bottle Creamery is a specialty grocery selling local raw milk, eggs, cheese, and ice cream. Author: Vashon Island The Island gem of the Puget Sound Read more...
- Mon9:00 am - 5:00 pmTue9:00 am - 5:00 pmWed9:00 am - 5:00 pmThu9:00 am - 5:00 pmFri9:00 am - 5:00 pmSat9:00 am - 7:00 pmSunClosedThe Last Resort offers you a complete lodging to get away from it all. Here you have a hot tub with jacuzzi (with out chemical additives), BBQ grill. The cottage offers a kitchenette with a studio sized frig., a microwave oven, a 2 burner hot plate, coffee maker with coffee and a blender, pot and pans, place settings for 4 Read more...